Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /var/www/vhosts/macfacecharts.com/httpdocs/wp-content/plugins/q-and-a/inc/functions.php on line 252
How To Download and MAC Face Charts on an iPad or iPad2
Yes, you can download and open our wonderful MAC Face Charts that are in ZIP(compressed files) on your iPad. By default, the iPad cannot open compressed zip files; but we are going to show you how to download and open MAC Face Charts that are in on your iPad or iPad2. Unfortunately, you will have to purchase an application from the iTunes App Store called Filer ($3.99).
Here is the tutorial on how to download and open MAC Face Charts that are in on your iPad or iPad2:
1. Once you have made your purchase of the MAC Face Charts, you will receive an email similar to this:
2. Push and hold your finger over the encrypted download link, then when the dialog box opens up, press “COPY”
3. Unfortunately, you will have to purchase this application from the iTunes App Store called Filer ($3.99).
4. Once Filer is installed(no need for configuration), launch or open the Filer app.
5. Since you “copied” the link from your email, it should already be pasted into the white link area. If not, push and hold on the url area, then paste in the copied link.
6. Paste in the copied link.
7. Press your finger on the download arrow(left of the browse button). Then to watch it download, press on the other arrow with the #1 in it.
8. Once the files are downloaded and complete, you will see the new downloaded MAC FACE CHARTS.
9. Press on it and up will pop the “unarchive” dialog menu. Unarchiving a file is the same as unzipping or decompressing a file.
10. Unzip the files.
11. After unarchiving the files, you will now see folders on the left with your MAC FACE CHARTS in them(will vary on what charts you downloaded).
12. Here is the MAC Face Chart being displayed.
Click to see high resolution image